Credentials & Accreditation
Our industry accreditations & qualifications
…..because it’s nice for you to know that we know what we’re doing.
Electrical Licence 274798C
Level 2 Accreditation LEVEL 2A, 2B, 2C & 2D - AP 4124
Level 1 Accreditation LEVEL 1A, 1B & 1C – 4755
Solar Accreditation A3117827
Working with Children Our staff have been individually cleared for
working with children and within educational institutions.
Defence Force sites Our staff carry authorisation to work at defence sites.
Insurance Details Public and Products Liability
Sum Insured $20,000,000
Insurer QBE Policy No. 24A000269RRL
NSW Workers Compensation
Insurer QBE Policy No. 1WF0178843GWC154
In addition to the above, JRC Electrical Services holds the following Accreditations and Industry Endorsements.
- Allen Bradley Product Training
- Architectural CAD Technology.
- Austel (ACA) Licenses under the Telecommunications Act, 1991.
- Certification IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical
- Authorised CIGWELD and WIA Welders service agents
- Boiler attendants Certificate of Competency
- Confined Space Certification to AS2865 – 1985
- Essential & Comprehensive Maintenance Management
- Fibre Optic Communication & Maintenance Training
- Forklift/ Platform Boom (over 11 metres) License Department of Energy NSW
- Instrumentation Certification
- National metal & engineering industry competency standards
- Retort Supervisors Certification
- Senior First Aid Certificates
- WorkCover NSW – OH&S for Supervisors / Line Managers Credentials & Accreditations